PC game peripherals are mainly divided into three parts: mouse, keyboard and headset. COOL BURN is responsible for the research and development and production of gaming mice, focusing on the gaming mouse industry for 13 years. At present, the well-known brands in the mouse industry, finnalmouse and alienware, have cooperated with us on mouse projects. Now, let’s take a look at some mice designed by our company.
COOL BURN Usb Type C Wireless Black/White/Pink Honeycomb Gaming Mouse With RGB Color Custom
The Cool Knight series mouse is our latest professional gaming mouse, and it is also our most proud mouse. Here are some descriptions about the product.
- Appearance treatment: The mouse surface adopts the world’s unique patented technology, 3D + inkjet printing technology. More materials can be processed, more effects can be processed, and the processed results are better.
- PMW3325 game chip: 5000CPI, 100IPS, 20G acceleration, 1000Hz rate of return, which can meet the needs of most gamers.
- Independent driver adjustment: With the independent driver developed by our company, it can realize the free adjustment of parameters such as lighting mode and color, key function, DPI value, polling rate and so on.
- Wireless dual-mode connection: There are two connection modes: USB Type C and 2.4Ghz, which can be selected according to your needs.
- Replaceable back cover: Cool knight series mice are equipped with 2 mouse back covers, one with honeycomb design and one with conventional design. The honeycomb back cover can reduce the weight of the mouse itself and also enhance the cooling function. But some players don’t like this design, so we also prepared a regular back cover.
- AT automatic sterilization and disinfection technology: The mouse surface treatment adopts our exclusive AT technology, which can effectively eliminate 99.9% of Escherichia coli / Staphylococcus aureus / Klebsiella pneumonia / H1N1 virus. The natural disinfection and sterilization effect of plant ingredients, and the strong oxidative power of photocatalysis and the synergistic effect of silver ions, quickly destroy the cell membrane of bacteria, cause the bacterial mass to be lost to death, coagulate the protein of the virus, inhibit the activity of the virus, and kill the virus.
Part of the design show：
The Cool Bee series of mice is the second series of mice we have launched. The biggest feature of this mouse is its bee-like appearance, adjustable mouse length and water-cooled bubble ambient light. Here are some notes about the product.
- Appearance treatment: Like the Cool Knight series of mice, the Surface of the Cool Bee series of mice also uses 3D+ inkjet printing technology. More materials can be processed, more effects can be processed, and the display effect after processing can better meet user expectations.
- PMW3370 Gaming Chip: Compared with 3325, 3370 has better performance. 19000DPI, 400IPS, 50G acceleration, 1000Hz rate of return, 1ms response, the desktop wireless mode can meet the needs of most gamers.
- Independent drive adjustment: With the driver independently developed by our company, the parameters such as lighting mode and color, button function, DPI value, polling rate and other parameters can be freely adjusted.
- Wireless Dual Mode Connection: USB Type C and 2.4Ghz, which can be selected according to your needs.
- Water cooling concept lamp： Water cooling concept, fighting more passionate and more enjoyable（Metal heat sinks are added on both sides to increase the hand feel while dissipating heat)
- Tail double track adjustment： The mouse tail can adjust the mouse size and hand distance to adapt to most gamers’ hand
- Integrated metal bottom plate： Adopting a strong and durable integrated metal bottom plate, the weight and texture have reached a harmonious and unified strengthened structure, which is more durableAT automatic
- sterilization and disinfection technology: The mouse surface treatment adopts our unique AT technology, which can effectively eliminate 99.9% of E. coli/Staphylococcus aureus/Klebsiella pneumoniae/H1N1 virus. The natural disinfection and sterilization effect of plant ingredients, coupled with the strong oxidizing power of photocatalysis and the synergistic effect of silver ions, quickly destroys the cell membrane of bacteria, causing a large number of bacteria to lose and die, coagulate the protein of the virus, inhibit the activity of the virus, and kill the virus.
Explanation of the main parameters of the mouse: sampling rate/return rate/refresh rate
- Sampling rate
Regarding the sampling rate of the mouse, there have always been two views: DPI and CPI. More intuitively, it reflects the sensitivity of the mouse. DPI (Dots Per Inch) is the number of dots per inch, and CPI (Counts Per Inch) is the number of measurements per inch. Logically, the latter is the measure of mouse performance, which refers to the number of commands the mouse sends back to the computer for every 1 inch of movement on a flat surface. However, the definition of DPI by the mouse manufacturer is not a classic definition, but refers to “the number of points moved by each displacement signal”, which means that the DPI in the mouse manufacturer’s mouth is actually equivalent to CPI, so friends can use these two English abbreviations are regarded as synonymous with the same name.
Currently, the higher the DPI, the more expensive the mouse is, but a mouse with a high DPI can barely perform on a low-resolution monitor. Taking a 1000DPI mouse as an example, when the mouse moves one inch on the desktop (the metric unit is 25.4mm), the mouse cursor can move 1000 pixels on the screen. If the display resolution of the user is 1920×1080, the user needs to By moving up a distance of 2 inches (about 51mm), you can move the mouse from the far left to the far right of the screen.
- Rate of return
The rate of return is the value that is fed back to the host after the mouse MCU (micro control unit) processes the signal, and its unit is Hz. For example, if the rate of return is 125Hz, it can be simply considered that the MCU sends data to the computer every 8ms; at 500Hz, it sends data every 2ms. The rate of return is a mouse performance parameter that gamers attach great importance to. In theory, a higher rate of return can better play the performance of the mouse, which is more practical for gamers. The USB rate of return that we commonly see in mouse advertisements refers to this .
3. Refresh rate
The refresh rate is the parameter value fed back to the mouse MCU (Micro Control Unit) by the optical engine of the mouse, and its unit is FPS (frames per second). From a definition point of view, it refers to the number of images per second of the mouse CMOS imaging chip. In layman’s terms, it means the number of times the mouse optical engine takes pictures of the bottom of the mouse in one second. For example, the sampling rate of a traditional optical mouse can reach 3000 frames per second, which means that it can sample and process 3000 shadow images in one second. A mouse with a high refresh rate can ensure that the mouse does not drop frames under high-speed motion
How to choose a gaming mouse?
1. Parameters and functions take precedence
In fact, the most important difference between a gaming mouse and an ordinary mouse is the response speed and control feel. In terms of hardware, it is reflected in top optical sensors, longer-lasting micro switches, more durable and smoother foot pads, and more comfortable grip and control feel.
In terms of parameters, DPI, IPS, rate of return, sampling rate, tracking accuracy, maximum acceleration G value, response height, smooth correction, engine acceleration, etc. should be considered.
Ordinary mouse only has 3 buttons, gaming mouse may have 6 buttons or more, and some support macro programming, which can make your mouse buttons have more functions.
2. Choice of wired and wireless
For gamers, the wireless mouse is free from cables and can switch devices freely, which is more practical. But there is also a view that high-end wired mice have better technical indicators, are less susceptible to external signal interference than wireless mice, and are not easy to lose. At present, most wireless gaming mice work in the 2.4Ghz frequency band, and the communication signal is affected by refrigerators, induction cookers and other products, which will affect the data transmission accuracy of the mouse to a certain extent.
Under normal circumstances, for a mouse with a high configuration, its wireless anti-interference ability will also be very strong, and the impact of the outside world can be extremely small, so you can choose a wireless mouse. But if the configuration is not so outstanding, I recommend you to choose a wired mouse, after all, no one wants the mouse to be out of our control when playing games.
3. Mouse size selection
The hand shape is relatively straightforward: large hands save effort when grasping a large mouse, and small hands are comfortable to use a small mouse.
This distance refers to the length of the middle fingertip to the end of the palm (the junction with the wrist). This distance can be 1~2 cm. Generally, a small hand below 17 cm is considered as S, 17-19 is considered as medium hand, and above 19 cm is considered as large hand L, sometimes It also depends on the length and thickness of your fingers, as well as the comprehensive weight of the mouse to consider flexibly.
Simply speaking, S corresponds to a mouse length of <120mm, L corresponds to a mouse length of >125mm, and M has more choices.
4. Material and feel
In terms of hand feel, the mouse made of skin-like coating material is the most comfortable, but this type of material is prone to fingerprints, sweating and dirt, and the coating will look old after wear. The mirror material is easier to clean, and the visual effect is good, but the feel is reduced when the hands are sweaty. Now there are still a wide range of mice with frosted + coating, and the anti-sweat and anti-skid effect is the best, but the visual effect depends on the designer.
The usual gaming mouse will be between 80-110g, and the weight of more than 120g is too heavy, and it will make the hand feel tired after long-term use. Generally, it is very comfortable for us to choose 80~100 grams. At present, the weight of most gaming mice is within this range.
The price mainly depends on your budget and the games you play. The performance of the expensive mouse is naturally better and the functions are more complete. But the current mouse between $20-100 can meet the needs of 99.9% of gamers, and the more expensive mouse is not necessary unless you really like their design.
The above is all the content of this article. If you want to know more about our company or products, you can learn more through our homepage, or contact us by email